Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your data is M.B.B. Logistics Sp. z o.o. Osiedle Przemysłowe 9, 66-055 Słubice NIP: 929 16 99 22, phone: +48 66 253 66 66, email: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the company.
2. Your personal data will be protected and processed in order to:
a) your personal data will be processed in order to conduct correspondence with you and handle the case to which it relates, and in order to possibly pursue claims or defend against such claims – the legal basis is the legitimate interest of ADO in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of GDPR – i.e. handling of cases reported via the form, correspondence with interested entities and handling of cases reported by them.
b) presenting the offer, in connection with enabling the submission and execution of orders and the conclusion of contracts for the sale of products offered by the company via the System (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), – if the inquiry sent via the form contained a request for an offer,
3. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which you have consented, with systematic control of the assessment of their usefulness, no longer than every 3 years from the date of their introduction. The period of personal data processing may be extended each time by the period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data will be necessary to pursue any claims or defend against such claims by ADO. To the extent that the data is processed in order to send you marketing content, it will be processed until you withdraw your consent or object to such processing.
4. Your data will not be transferred to other entities except: IT system suppliers and IT services for the company, entities providing the company with services necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including legal services, postal operators and couriers, banks in the scope of making payments, some regulated professions, such as lawyers.
5. You have the right to: access the content of personal data, including requests for their copies and requests for rectification, deletion of personal data (the right to be forgotten), restrictions on the processing of personal data, the right to transfer personal data to another administrator, the right object to the processing of personal data, including profiling, and for the purposes of direct marketing, to withdraw consent in the event that the company will process your personal data based on consent, at any time and in any way, without affecting compliance with the law processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
6. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in order to send you marketing content. In addition, with regard to the processing of personal data for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the company, you have the right to object to reasons related to your particular situation.
7. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary.